Wednesday 10 October 2012

Coaching is highly important in today’s business market

Last week the International Coach Federation (ICF)Conference held their annual conference in London.

According to their press release it was sold out with nearly 1,000 coaches gathering for the coaching industry’s premier Annual International Conference.

These Professional coaches from more than 55 countries were there for three days of accredited education, networking, collaboration, and celebration during the International Coach Federation’s 17th Annual International Conference.

Speakers from more than a dozen countries were scheduled including three diverse Mega Catalysts (keynotes): an inspirational businesswoman who’s known as Britain’s “most colorful charity leader” Camila Batmanghelidjh; renowned vulnerability researcher and accomplished author Brené Brown; and poet and organizational development expert David Whyte.

Unfortunately, Gráinne Suter Director of jml Training and Consultancy who is a very experienced coach and a member of the International Coaching Federation was unable to attend the conference due to work commitments. jml Training & Consultancy are also an Organisational Member of The Association for Coaching

Increasingly more and more people are seeking one to one coaching at different stages in their careers. Some people use coaching to help them address challenges in their work. Others because they feel they are not accomplishing all they are capable of, or wish to feel more confident in their work role.

jml Training has been offering coaching to organizations and individual now many years now.

Recently a client emailed us with some feedback on coaching which was part of a Leadership Development Programme that this person had been undertaking. “Just wanted to say thanks for today and the rest of the course. Whilst at times throughout the course I think I've not been in the "right place" to fully engage with it, today brought home to me some of the fantastic things I've learnt and developed over the course of the training. It has also made me realise that I'm actually pretty good at doing this job, despite it being a "tough gig"!!
Still think that the stuff we discussed in my last coaching might be a future direction for me at some point, but I've come away today feeling a lot more enthusiastic about my current role and some things I'm going to try with my seniors, team and line manager to try to continue to improve things here”

Apart from providing coaching services to organisations, jml Training also offers “Interview Coaching”. This is ideal for “First job, students interviewing for university places or just want to brush up on rusty interview skills to get a new job”
Comment from client in 2011 "Hi Grainne I thought you would like to know that I was successful in my interview for .......I wanted to say thank you so much for the support that you gave me during our sessions. I absolutely know it contributed to my success. take care"




To find out more about Coaching services from jml Training Follow this link

No comments: